Welcome to Vienna
a city full of history, charm and romance in the heart of Europe
Follow me on the footsteps of the emperors of the Habsburg family, noblemen and famous citizens of Vienna. See the excavation sites of the Roman military camp of Vindobona, discover the narrow streets of the medieval city and the unknown Vienna. As a historian, tourist guide and teacher I explain history, art and music in a way that makes history come alive. Each guided tour lets you feel the atmosphere of the old medieval city.
With my typical Viennese sense of humour and my anecdotes every guided tour is a unique experience for your stay in Vienna – for adults as well as for children and seniors:
– City tours and city walks through Vienna,
– custom-made trips on foot, by bicycle, by bus and by boat,
– fascinating theme tours to Viennese sights and current events,
– guided tours to famous and popular Viennese landmarks as well as to hidden places in Vienna,
– round trips and day trips, e.g. to the Wachau valley, to Salzburg and Prague.
By request, I can also organize guided tours in the city of Vienna or in the areas around Vienna with your own customized program. Don’t hesitate to contact me for an unforgettable guided city tour in Vienna.
I am looking forward to seeing you at my next guided tour. See you soon!